Enable or disable snaps to SVG elements
The "Snaps" panel contains a series of check boxes that enable or disable snaps to the SVG Elements.
Snaps allow you to align SVG elements more precisely thanks to the magnet effect activated by the points that form the geometry of the SVG elements.
The snaps in the panel:
- Snap to Grid
- Snap to corners
- Snap to vertices
- Snap to the center of the elements
- Snap to the outline of the elements
- Snap to the perpendicular of a segment
- Snap to the tangent of a circle
- Snap to element intersections
The image below shows how snap to intersection works