The "Transform" menu item opens the Transform menu.
- click on "Rotate Right" or "Rotate Left" to rotate
the current selection by 90°.
- click on "Reflect horizontally" to flip the selection horizontally.
- click on "Reflect vertically" to flip the selection vertically.
- click on "Reset Rotation" to undo the rotation of the selected
- click on "Reset Transform" to cancel the transformation of the
- click on "Bake Transform" to initialise the transformation by
using the current state as the starting point.
- click on "Reset Origin" to set the origin of the element to
the centre of its bounding box.