The layers panel shows the list of layers present on the current page.
You can toggle the visibility and lock the layers.
By clicking on the "eye" icon you can choose to hide a layer or not.
By clicking on the "padlock" icon you can choose to lock a layer or not.
When a graphic element is selected, the layer it belongs to is automatically selected
The bar at the top of the panel shows the buttons for:
- Adding a new layer to the current page.
- Deleting the selected layer from the current page.
- Moving the selected layer up the list.
- Moving the selected layer down the list.
- Moving the selected elements within the layer currently selected.