The "Settings" view shows the parameters related to the drawing settings.
There are fields for setting:
- Unit of measurement and number of decimals to be shown in the numerical data display.
- Drawing scale
- Grid pitch
- Angular snap applied when you rotate or move an object while holding down the SHIFT key
- Attraction distance used for snaps to points and objects
- Displacement value used to move selected elements using the keyboard arrow keys
- Rotation pitch used to rotate the selected elements by pressing (CTRL/CMD + R)
- Page edge margin
- Elements margin
There are also the check boxes related to:
- Selection of the elements inside the groups
- Scale the line thickness and effects when resizing or scaling an element
The bottom button allows you to apply the same settings to all other pages in the document.